At Vista College, we want to provide all of the scholarship and financial aid opportunities you are entitled to receive so you can afford to earn the education you deserve.
While you’re likely eligible for a number of military benefits, you may find that they may not be enough to meet your individual needs. If you’re in this situation, scholarships and other types of financial aid help make up the difference.
A high-quality education can open a lot of doors for you. By getting a degree, you can earn the qualifications for many jobs any place in the world. It can help you land that job of your dreams. It can provide you the means to meet your long-term professional goals, or the opportunity to settle down and provide financial security to your family. For many, it is the means to a rewarding, professional career and a happy, fulfilling life.
As a Military Friendly®¹ college, Vista College works with various military branches to help those in active duty service, the reserves, or the National Guard gain certificate, diploma or Degree. Get the education you’ve always wanted from an organization that understands the support military servicemen and women need.
We provide you with:
- Transfer credits for your prior applicable Military Experience or College Credits
- Career Services Assistance
- Scholarships available to those who qualify
Contact Vista College to learn more about tuition rates, Military Scholarships and benefits to those that qualify. Other Military Programs Vista College participates in:
- MGIB Montgomery GI Bill®²
- 9/11 GI Bill®²
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service Program
- Yellow Ribbon
- Tuition Assistance for Active Duty
- My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
- Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA)
- Selective Reserve Educational Assistance
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Contact Vista College Military Representatives for additional information about the scholarships and benefits we offer.