Table of Contents
What is NABCO?
Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) is a government programme aimed at dealing with graduate unemployment in Ghana.
One hundred thousand (100,000) graduates are expected to be recruited, trained and deployed to different public sector agencies and private sector companies.
Who is eligible to apply?
The NABCO programme is open to all Ghanaian graduates who have completed their diploma or degree programmes at accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana.
When will the NABCO online registration begin?
This year’s online registration began on May 1, 2018 and will end on June 1, 2018.
District offices will be open to applicants from June 4, 2018 to June 15, 2018.
How much will I be paid?
Under the NABCO programme, graduates will be given an allowance of 700 Ghana Cedis every month.
How do I apply for the NABCO programme now?
You can begin the online registration process now by visiting NABCO’s registration portal.
Required information needed to complete NABCO’s application process:
1. Email address
2. Softcopy of a passport size picture
3. Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
4. Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
5. Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence. If you don’t have the digital address, download and generate one:
6. District of residence
7. National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
8. In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professional licence. Applicant licence number/PIN is required.
9. Any of the following National IDs:
- NHIS Card
- National ID card
- Voters ID card
10. Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
11. E-zwich Card Number
What are the NABCO modules?
There are currently seven modules. They are:
- Educate Ghana
- Civic Ghana
- Heal Ghana
- Enterprise Ghana
- Feed Ghana
- Revenue Ghana
- Digitize Ghana
When will the NABCO interviews begin?
The interviews will start on June 18, 2018 and end on July 25, 2018. Check out the timelines for the NABCO interview.
When will I start working under the NABCO?
Placement and commencement of work will start on August 1, 2018.
How long will I work for under the NABCO programme?
Successful applicants will work under the NABCO for a period of 3 years.
For further information, visit NABCO’s website.